Sunday, April 12, 2009
Bob and I had lunch at a bistro in Paris very simular to our stamp Bistro(VI111G). I've added the lamp post (UK108D) to the street side and leaned a bike (BB502F) against it just as we saw in so many little bistros and cafes. The cool thing about getting to travel is now when I make cards like these I can smell the bread and flowers, and hear the people speaking in french and the sound of traffic in my head. It takes me there again and again. ;)
Style, composition, and form are presented in this card.
1. Stamp B Line Designs Classic Dress Form LF101F in black Memories in on White card stock.
2. Stamp the words Sytle, Form, and Composition from B Line Designs Glamour quartet BA111D.
3. Color with Prisma Color pencils on bow, wire skirt, and pearls.
4. Cut white cardstock to desired size.
5. Cut mauve 1/4" larger then white and then citron green 1/4" larger then mauve.
6. Glue or double stick tape layers.
7. Fold card stock in half and score. Now cut 1/2" larger then the largest layer.
8. Glue on layers.